2. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect a variety of personal data from and about you through the Services, including:
- When you provide it to us directly;
- Automatically through logging and analytics tools, and as a result of your use of and access to the Services; and
- From third-party sources, including service providers, such as Google.
You have choices about certain information we collect. When you are asked to provide information, you may decline to do so; but if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide any aspect of our Services, you may not be able to use those Services. In addition, as noted below in the section captioned “Your Choices” https://brp2020.wpengine.com/ it is possible to change your browser settings to block the automatic collection of certain information.
Finally, we may collect data that is not identifiable to you or otherwise associated with you, such as aggregated data, and is not personal data. To the extent this data is stored or associated with personal data, it will be treated as personal data; otherwise, the data is not subject to this notice.
Information You Share With Us. We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us, including through contacting us with questions or comments.
For example, if you contact us with questions, requests, or complaints, or to exercise your legal rights, we may collect personal data (including but not limited to email address, first and last name, and any other information you may optionally provide, such as telephone number) sufficient to answer your questions, address your requests, and/or handle your complaints, as applicable.
We also collect information from you that, depending on applicable law, may not constitute personal data.
Information Collected Automatically. When you browse or use the Services, we utilize commonly-used logging and analytics tools to collect information about your device, the network used to access the Services, and information about your use of the Services (such as how you navigate and move around the Services).
Information collected automatically includes the software and hardware attributes of the device you use to access the Services, unique device ID information, regional and language settings, performance data about the Services, network provider, and IP address (a number assigned to your device when you use the Internet). In addition, information is collected passively in the form of log files and third-party analytics that record website activity. For example, log file entries and analytics data are generated every time you visit a particular page on our website, and track the dates and times that you use the Services, the pages you visit, the amount of time spent on specific pages, and other similar usage information, and general data (including the name of the web page from which you entered our website).
- Location Information: If you permit the Services to access information about your location, we collect the precise or general location information provided by your device that is anonymized and aggregated via Google Analytics. See the “Your Choices” https://brp2020.wpengine.com/ section below for more information about how to disable or limit the collection of location data.
Information Obtained from Third Parties. We receive personal data from third parties that provide web analytics and usage information to us, such as Google Analytics, which tracks how our visitors navigate our website.
3. How Do We Process Personal Data?
We process personal data for two general purposes:
- For our business operations (including communicating with you, fulfilling orders, providing information about our products and services, improving the Services, and complying with applicable legal requirements); and
- To market and promote our products and offerings, if you provide your name and email address through the “Contact Us” page https://brp2020.wpengine.com/.
We disclose personal data to our service providers to allow them to provide services to us and assist in carrying out your requests, and in connection with our business development efforts.
In addition, we may disclose information we maintain, including personal data: when permitted or required to do so by law; in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority or any regulatory authority; and/or to protect the integrity of the Services or our interests, rights, property, or safety, and/or that of our users and others.
See the “Your Choices” https://brp2020.wpengine.com/ section below for information about how you can make decisions about how we process personal data.
Operational Uses. We process your personal data as part of our operations, which include:
- Providing you with information tailored to your requests, responding to inquiries, and delivering services and products;
- Operating, maintaining, and improving the quality of the Services and such content, products and/or services as we may make available through the Services;
- Communicating with you by email and telephone, in each case with your consent, if such consent is required in accordance with applicable laws, about products, services, order status, and other topics;
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies;
- Endeavoring to protect our and our partners’ rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our users and other third parties; and
- For other purposes, as permitted or required by law.
Sharing of Personal Data. Some of the above processing involves sharing collected personal data with third parties, in the following scenarios:
- We share personal data with third parties when you ask us to do so;
- We share personal data with our service providers, including our website hosting provider and website analytics provider (Google), so that they may provide services to us or on our behalf, protect against fraud and abuse, and personalize content and ads you see; and
- We share personal data with third parties when we believe it is required by, or necessary to comply with, applicable law.
4. Protecting Personal Data
We employ reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and organizational safeguards designed to promote the security of our systems and protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data. However, no method of safeguarding information is completely secure. While we use measures designed to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will be effective or sufficient. In addition, you should be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure, and we cannot warrant that information you transmit utilizing the Services is or will be secure.
5. Your Choices
In addition to your choices with respect to the collection of personal data (see “What Information Do We Collect?” above) https://brp2020.wpengine.com/, you have the ability to make certain choices about how we process certain personal data.
Location Information. If you want to limit or prevent our ability to receive anonymized and aggregated location information from you, you can deny or remove the permission for Google Analytics to access location information or deactivate location services on your device. Please refer to your device manufacturer or operating system instructions for instructions on how to do this.
6. Other Important Information About Personal Data and the Services.
- Collection of personal data from children;
- Links and references to third-party websites and services on our Services; and
- What happens to personal data in the event we sell or transfer some or all of our business;
Collection of Personal Data from Persons Under 18. Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the Services, and we do not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 18. By using the Services, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
Business Transfer. We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our business, operations or assets to a third party, whether by merger, acquisition or otherwise. Personal data we obtain from or about you via the Services may be disclosed to any potential or actual third-party acquirers and may be among those assets transferred.
9. Additional Information and Assistance
BRP Development Corporation
767 Third Avenue, 33rd Floor
New York, New York 10017
Effective: April 15, 2020